Tomasz Mieczkowski Resume
Web development professional with 5+ years of experience in front-end and back-end development, diverse data formats, and SQL databases, seeking the position of Senior Web Developer.
Chief Technology Officer – Realty MX 2008 – 2013
- Performed web development using ColdFusion and SQL Server.
- Oversaw performance and use of web services and applications development.
- Developed websites for real estate industry giants such as Anchor NYC, KWNYC, Living NY, Lofts, Elan Leasing and Rent Smart located in New York, Boston and Chicago.
- Contacted prospective clients, met with clients to generate sales, provided feedback, designed and maintained over 200 full websites through constant development and hosting.
- Performed debugging, troubleshooting, ticket handling, phone, and email support.
- Implemented a single easily adjustable real estate website template that can be applied to nearly any website model, resulting in cleaner websites and hundreds of hours saved in the development process.
- Created back-end tools for data entry, information feed collection, and sending.
- Introduced multiple innovations including an automated server error log, translation tool, easy functionality list management, site search tools, map builders and a regular expression tool, eliminating thousands of errors and bugs on pre-existing websites.
- Built many tools for managing servers and websites, including hardware monitoring.
Founder – Web Designs NYC | Find Your Net 2007 – 2013
- Performed web development using PHP and MySQL database.
- Developed 27 websites using PHP and MySQL database.
- Maintained 31 websites and implemented back-applications.
- Provided web-related services such as full back-end system implementation and maintenance.
- Served as the lead PHP developer for the website and many subsections of the website.
- Created professional, cloud-hosted, template websites for small companies.
- Personally developed the website management system over 3 years featuring streamlining tools such as auto data, client management, email management and templates, social media sharing, printing tools, along with office/user and website management.
Junior Programmer – CUNY AIT, Brooklyn College 2007 – 2008
- Developed and maintained a set of CUNY websites using PHP and MySQL database.
- Master of Arts in Computer and Information Sciences, 2010 – Brooklyn College
- Bachelor in Computer and Information Sciences, 2008 – Brooklyn College
- SQL Server
- LAMP / XAMP / WAMP
- Drupal / WordPress / Joomla!
- prototype / mootools
- json / xml
- responsive xy
- Adobe Suite
- Microsoft Office